The Ecocentre is reserved exclusively for citizens of the municipality of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge and is open between April 1 and November 30 inclusive, Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. .
A fee of $ 5 per use and per building owner in the municipality of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge is payable directly to the Ecocentre. Proof of residence will be required: your driver's license and / or your tax bill.
List of accepted materials
Saisissez un titre
- Upholstered furniture and mattresses ($10 fee per
- Building materials (wood, shingle, gypsum)
- Floor covering (carpet, tarpaulin, ceramic etc.)
- Sanitary appliances (shower, bath, toilet, sink)
- Metals, iron, copper
- Electronic equipment
- Paper / cardboard (must be dry)
Additional charges may apply for other materials. Please inform yourself at the ecocentre before dropping off your equipment,
For further information, including for off-season service, please contact the Ecocentre directly.
Address: 21, chemin de l'Écocentre, Grenville (Québec) J0V 1J0 Telephone : (819) 242-8181