Presentation of the Emptying Program
In pursuit of the protection of the territory's water bodies and the public services cost containment, the Municipality of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge launched, in 2016, the residential septic tank collective emptying program. Through this proactive approach to managing septic installations, the citizens of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge benefit from an efficient service at a lower cost and a better quality of the environment.
Here are some direct benefits of the group drain program:
- Automatic compliance with drain requirements according to the frequency prescribed by the provincial government
- Competitive cost resulting from the consolidation of all facilities in the territory and the tendering process
- Improved speed of detection and correction of defective installations
- Significant risk reduction for water bodies attached to polluting facilities
- Valuation of septic tank sludge (contribution to achieving the objectives of the 2016-2020 residual materials management plan of the MRC d'Argenteuil)
By adopting this program, Grenville-sur-la-Rouge has demonstrated its initiative and its desire to preserve the quality of its natural environment. The Municipality has received congratulations from the MRC to this effect: Motion de félicitations de la MRC à la Municipalité. Information in attached file only in French.
Presentation on septic tank empying. Information in attached file.
Présentation sur la vidange de fosse septique: Information in attached file only in French.